No. of Recommendations: 1
You can complain to the OPG about her.

However this may result in the PoA being revoked and no one having charge of her affairs. If she has lost capacity it won't be replaceable and you will need to apply to be Deputies - a long and expensive process

You could try them for advice though - I'm not sure what your legal rights are
Print the post  


Got a Wills & Probate question?
There's a dedicated board for Wills & Probate issues.
Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.