UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: bbas One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 480  
Subject: UNIVERSE PLC Date: 30/06/2005 11:41
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At last, some true reflection of the real company worth starting to show itself this morning.

Knew there was a reason I liked Universe so much!

Anyway, I have always been especially interested in their petrol pump payment technology, for some time. I think it has such great future potential in relation to increased demand. That's why Tesco and the other superstores use it, as they consider this to be a way to save money and delays, such as queues waiting to pay. Therefore, increased petrol pump turnover and lower staff costs. All petrol pumps, I think will go this way!

Anyway, above 19.5 p is a defining factor from their respective chart, including the candlesticks, fiddlesticks and broomsticks. If they can maintain above 19.5p for two days (MM's willing), then who knows over time?

So good luck to all, especially those who had the balls to buy some time back. I truly hope you are rewarded for all your efforts and patience. I think you will.

Good luck all.

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Free Investing Reports
Download these free Motley Fool reports today.
Information on the 'Heartbleed' bug
So what is 'Heartbleed'? And what should you do?