No. of Recommendations: 16
The Sun is setting on yet another Government / Establishment cover up.

There have been many over the years, far to many to list on this Board. My father and his busines fell victim to a Government / Establishment cover up in the early Eighties, but his plight paled into insignificance to the human birth defects which also occurred in that particular incident.

It was also interesting to observe how some politians fully supported the victims of the ELAS debacle ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, until they got elected !!!!!!! And once elected suddenly they adopted a different stance. And they wonder why people rightly or wrongly are swinging towards the anti establishment parties throughout the world.

This Board is closing with the recognition that it's job is done but not complete as 22 percent is not the full compensation promised by those politians when in opposition

So here we are at the end of the road, and now's the time to say goodbye.

Firstly, To the many good people who could articlulate and reply to the many issues and complextities of the ELAS debacle far better than I could, people I have never met and never will,,,,, Thankyou so much for your help and may I wish you all well for the future.

Secondly, Elco Jones ahhhh I have so so enjoyed your stories and adventures of your wonderful family. Also it should be said that within your stories you always got your message across. No matter how difficult or hard a day I had, reading your stories always cheered me up and I would close down my computor with a smile on my face. So Elco Jones the warmest of thank to you for cheering us up and I hope everything goes well for you in the future.

P.S. Please send me a copy of your book you have my email address.

Last but certainly not least, Peter Scawen ,,,,,, A man who has worked tirelessly putting in hundreds if not thousands of hours of work looking for no reward other than to help others who couldn't help themselves. Peter was instrumental in resolving many issues in the ELAS debacle. We all, ELAS victims, have a lot to thank Peter for. Peter the most personal grateful of thanks to you and I am honoured to have you as a friend. Hopefully we can meet up again for lunch.

I wish you all the very best for the future

Goodbye to you all

Tom M
Print the post  

Announcements

Compensation
The Government has agreed in principle to pay compensation - but when and how much?
Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.