No. of Recommendations: 0
The land on which I have my Permissions is a bit flat for a .22LR let alone a .22Hornet or .17HMR.

The advantage of a PCP is that you will not kill someone a 1/4 mile away, particularly an issue as one of my permissions is likely to suffer Compulsory Purchase for a dual carriageway up the middle !

The response of the Police was "we will have to check the acreage and suitability of the land, but for an airifle, that should not be an issue"

There was some uncertainty over the "ammunition requirements" BASC said this should not need to be declared for a PCP, and as I have sub 12lb .22 springers, there would be no differentiation as to which ammo was for what gun anyway.

And how do you know that I might not be very happy to associate with people wearing black rubber ?

I probably would need to buy a "Big" bottle, but will probably still have to associate with the "Black Rubber Bodies" to get that refilled.

I do have an old ( Like 20 year old ) 250 Bar half litre bottle my son used for recharging his paintball gun, might that still be serviceable as a "ready use" recharge reserve so that I don't need to shove a 12 litre bottle up my jumper for the field ?
Print the post  

Announcements

Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.