UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Luniversal Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 69987  
Subject: Re: HYP update Date: 23/02/2012 17:53
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Thanks, Breelander. I never even noticed those balloons.

After aforesaid four years I am still trying to master the technicalities of TMF. Suddenly my boards have all gone into thread order and I've no idea how or why. Must have pushed a wrong button somewhere.

But then for more than two years I wondered who this 'Mark Read' chap was who kept popping up on my Favourite Boards page-- the star commenter, was he?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Which Fool Service Is Right For Me?
A guide to our three investing newsletter services here at The Motley Fool.
The Motley Fool Share Dealing Service

Don't let your gains get eaten up by percentage fees: our flat-fee share dealing service provides low-cost trading through ordinary dealing accounts, ISAs or SIPPs for just £20 a quarter - and that even includes your first 2 trades. Annual SIPP admin is just £80 + VAT.

Trade UK and international shares, funds, ETFs and ITs for £10: discounted rates for frequent traders and regular investment.

Click here to open or transfer an account

Motley Fool Share Dealing is an execution-only service and does not give investment advice. Investing is not without risk: share prices go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. The Motley Fool is an Introducer Appointed Representative of the service providers, Interactive Investor Trading Limited.