No. of Recommendations: 18
Reward Schemes.

The best payer is the GM Card at £3 per £100 spent. The Thomas Cook and BAA cards are next best at £1.50 per £100 spent. To contrast Goldfish is currently an average 90p per £100 spent, reducing to 73p in May. Nectar is just 29p per £100 spent.

For cashback the best is Accuard at 6 months 1.6% (More>Than no longer offers this) followed by 0.8% standard. Alternatively both Blue Amex and Circle Rebate offer a standard 1%. (Though it is still possible to get special offers from blue Amex of 5% for the first month or 2% for the first three months)

If you forgive me, I've done a full financial assessment of the 60 main credit card reward schemes on the market. If you want to read it then cut and paste the following link http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1048180772,56733, (NOTE: DONT CLICK ON LINK - for some reason it doesn't pick up the last comma that's important, cut and paste it or go to www.moneysavingexpert.com and click the top guide).

I know this board is precious about plugging. I've had some comments in the past. I hope posting this doesn't annoy anyone, it isn't my intent to do that. My site is a non-profit and completely free. I just read the discussion and thought my article may help.

If nothing else i suspect it will generate, debate, discussion and contention amongst fools anyway.

All the best

Martin
Print the post  

Announcements

Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.