UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: mollymandy Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 100074  
Subject: Ninth Floor Plc Date: 30/07/2000 08:55
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Can anyone help direct me to any information relating to Ninth Floor Plc. They are listed in the FT under AIM.

Many Thanks
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Frequently Asked Questions for AAFQ
What's this board for? And is there a better board on which to ask your question?
Which Fool Service Is Right For Me?
A guide to our three investing newsletter services here at The Motley Fool.
The Motley Fool Share Dealing Service

Don't let your gains get eaten up by percentage fees: our flat-fee share dealing service provides low-cost trading through ordinary dealing accounts, ISAs or SIPPs for just £20 a quarter - and that even includes your first 2 trades. Annual SIPP admin is just £80 + VAT.

Trade UK and international shares, funds, ETFs and ITs for £10: discounted rates for frequent traders and regular investment.

Click here to open or transfer an account

Motley Fool Share Dealing is an execution-only service and does not give investment advice. Investing is not without risk: share prices go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. The Motley Fool is an Introducer Appointed Representative of the service providers, Interactive Investor Trading Limited.
Investing Basics
A full of list of our investing guides, covering how to get started, how to value shares, how to read company accounts and much more...