No. of Recommendations: 5
I know there's been talk her previously of the 15 minute a day idea - I think that might have been from an American website though. But I agree this is something that should be achievable by most of us at least a couple of days a week.

I like the idea of working along themes - I think this is what I am essentially doing as picking up one thing it leads me to a similar one and so on wandering about the house. it's easy to end up with a box/bag of tat that can be off loaded and while the net effect might not be too obvious (no one room has been seriously cleared) there is still the satisfaction of that one box/bag heading out to the bin/charity shop.

In the end - whatever works well for you is the best method. Sometimes that changes and sometimes we need to be inspired again if we fall back into bad habits. (repeatedly in my case!)

-
Boasting moment - one big bag of summer clothes has left the house for the charity shop and the lotion and potion rack in the shower has been decluttered of ancient and now less than lovely unctions. Small victories but mine own. Hoping to downscale on the winter junk this weekend including excess Christmas decorations (directly to the bin!)
Print the post  

Announcements

Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.