UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: aceuk Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1860  
Subject: HSBC holding shares Date: 27/03/2002 14:34
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
RNS Number:7021T
Energis PLC
27 March 2002

Energis plc ('Energis')

Energis has today been advised that HSBC Investment Bank plc holds an interest
in 52,294,944 ordinary shares in the company representing 3.01% of its issued
ordinary share capital.

HSBC Investment Bank Holdings plc as HSBC Investment Bank plc's parent and HSBC
Holdings plc as the ultimate parent company are also interested in the
abovementioned shares.

This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Print the post Back To Top
Author: coxsmn Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1130 of 1860
Subject: Re: HSBC holding shares Date: 03/04/2002 14:39
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
'Energis has today been advised that HSBC Investment Bank plc holds an interest in 52,294,944 ordinary shares in the company representing 3.01% of its issued ordinary share capital.'

Have they bought or sold?

SMN

Author: minkler Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1137 of 1860
Subject: Re: HSBC holding shares Date: 05/04/2002 09:52
coxsmn - does this answer your question?

RNS Number:0370U
Energis PLC
4 April 2002

Energis plc ('the Company')

Energis plc was advised on 3 April 2002 that HSBC Investment Bank plc no longer has a notifiable interest in the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
HSBC Investment Bank Holdings plc as HSBC Investment Bank plc's parent and HSBC Holdings plc as the ultimate parent company, also no longer hold a notifiable interest in the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread