No. of Recommendations: 0
Haig Club is AFAIK a Grain whisky, but IIRC connected to some Footballer , who can doubtless be inspired to plug anything if the "Encouragement" is there .

Leapfrog Select is a "Single " Malt, if the definition is accepted as being a Malt from one single distillery. It proclaims it is a "Blend of different casks" but with the rare exception of "Single cask" malts, they all are, as it need dozens, even hundreds of casks to supply a bottling run

My local Co-Op was flogging off a few odd bottles of 12 Year Old Glenlivet, as their computer had switched over to the NAS "Reserve" version. At £21 bottle. Don't all rush, there are none left now in my store, might be some in others 'though.

Glenmorangie Winters Tale, Dalwhinnie, Talisker, Macallan Blond ( I think it is called Gold, but for Gentlemen who prefer Hot, Young, Blonds) The list of shame grows ever longer.

But at least the Glenmorangie 10 and Dalwhinnie 15 are still available. House of Bruar in Perthshire are selling Macallan 12 for about 80 quid, but the uniform for the people on the whisky counter includes a mask and a gun ( or at least it should, due to the Stick-up prices they charge !)
Print the post  

Announcements

Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.