No. of Recommendations: 0
I invested a modest sum of money in Richard Nobles new venture ( a few months ago and have just received a EIS3 form from the company. I'm not familiar with this form and need to ask a question or two.
1) Can the tax relief only be used against CGT (of which I will not exceed the limit) or can it lower my normal PAYE tax coding.
2) Can I claim tax relief as a higher rate tax payer of 40%, giving me £800 relief on an investment of say, £2000.
3) Do I have to return the form to the IR or can I just put details on the self assessment when I receive it.
4) Is there anything else I need to be aware of, eg When I come to sell the shares.

Thanks in advance
Col S.
Print the post  


Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.