UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: haslar Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 391895  
Subject: Child Benefit reference number. Date: 06/07/2004 13:49
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello,

We need to know our Child Benefit reference number so that we can complete our online application for Child Tax Credits. We are paid directly into our bank account so that we have no benefits book, which is where I would expect to find it. They send out a letter every year with this information on but we moved at the end of March so our mail never reached us. (Letter is sent out in early April I believe). Does anyone know a department or telephone number I can ring to find this number out, or is there anything else this reference number may appear on? I was going to post this on the Tax board but DAK seemed to be worth a first try.

Thanks

Hammy.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

FAQ for DAK
What this board is for - and where might be a better place for your post.
Is There A Better Board To Ask On?
Maybe there's a board dedicated to the subject - have a look on our Boards A to Z.
Information on the 'Heartbleed' bug
So what is 'Heartbleed'? And what should you do?