UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SimonQ Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 392627  
Subject: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 04/03/2013 09:18
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Morning All,
Does anyone know if there is a problem with Big Pockets; their website: www.bigpockets.co.uk has been down for 'Maintenance' for a few days now.
Many thanks
Simon
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Galst0nian Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 366597 of 392627
Subject: Re: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 04/03/2013 14:54
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Don't know anything about them but tried a quick google for support and bigpockets and see this: support.bigpockets.co.uk which might help.

Author: SimonQ Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 366602 of 392627
Subject: Re: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 04/03/2013 17:23
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I had found the support site and have Submitted a ticket. However, I have tried to contact them via phone & email and cannot get a reply; in fact the 0870 number included with the paypal receipt is unobtainable.

I've done a whois on bigpockets.co.uk & their domain is in registered currently. Putting in the ip address for bigpockets.co.uk (33.222.164.217) leads to a holding page.

Bother!

I've used them twice before with no problems, in fact I've recommended them because I was so impressed with the service I received. I ordered two T61 laptops for my children nine days ago & now I'm hoping that my suspicions are not realised & that they will be delivered soon & that this was all due to a misunderstanding somewhere.

Best wishes

Author: Hilberry Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 366626 of 392627
Subject: Re: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 05/03/2013 06:56
Looks like they have closed down according to post 1127 here http://forums.thedigitalfix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5300...

Author: SimonQ Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 366632 of 392627
Subject: Re: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 05/03/2013 09:46
Thanks for that. I'll have to escalate my paypal claim quickly then :-(
Shame as they were great for refurbished laptops.
Best wishes
Simon

Author: FLOPPYJOE1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 367753 of 392627
Subject: Re: Bigpockets.co.uk Date: 27/03/2013 19:51
Sorry to tell you i have it on good authority that they have closed down.Dont know if UKDVDR can help as they are owned by the same people as far as i am aware

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread