UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: whittaker50 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30507  
Subject: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administration Date: 16/07/2010 10:52
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am a creditor and would like to put a message up to try and gather other investors of Cipura Villas, Turkey to start an action/support group
Print the post Back To Top
Author: greyslam Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23636 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 17/07/2010 17:20
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I can tell you that a group is forming to try and see if we can do anything about the Aston Lloyd disaster; please contact the coordinator if you want to know more deboe77@hetnet.nl with these details:

name, emailadress, telephone, villa numer colony (or other Aston Lloyd investment), amount paid.

Or go look at the posts on EyeOnWorldwide dot com (digit Tuzla Lake/Aston Lloyd) or PropertyCommunity dot com (Aston Lloyd). You'll see the threads on this and we can stick together.

I also am an investor that will get completely ripped off if we sit mum...

Thanks,

Author: MN1950 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23639 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 18/07/2010 23:10
I've bought in Cirura and was transferred to The Colony in Bogaz as so few were proceeding in Cipura. I think a support group would be very helpful. I'm not sure if I own the plot I've bought or AL. I've actually paid 25% of the build and the web shows foundations and some superstructure up on the site.

Author: greyslam Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23670 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 21/07/2010 17:01
Please give your email, you will be contacted by the group that is getting together for The Colony...

Author: 4a Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23671 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 21/07/2010 21:43
please contact the coordinator if you want to know more XXXXXXXXXXXX with these details

Has XXXXXXXXXXXX given their permission to publish their email address on a public bulletin board?

Author: fj88 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23677 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 22/07/2010 19:47
Hi

I have bought into Capital 68, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Is anyone forming a group for this.

Also previous e-mail deleted.

Thanks.

Author: parismiki Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23796 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 12/08/2010 17:32
Please email me with any information or groups info as i too am a creditor of Aston Lloyd - i invested in The Colony. Email address is micaelahobbs@hotmail.com

Author: GTA1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23898 of 30507
Subject: Re: Aston Lloyd International Ltd In Administra Date: 03/09/2010 17:05
I am also an investor in cipura villas, does anybody know of a contact e-mail address or telephone number of an action group?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread