No. of Recommendations: 0
It seems that the One Account can only be accessed via Internet Explorer at the moment. Firefox and Chrome browsers no longer work, and you'll see this message.

"Important Information

If you have problems logging in with Google Chrome or Firefox, please use Internet Explorer. If you still have issues, please call us on 08453010101"

I can't tell if this is just temporary, and frankly can be bothered to phone the number to find out. For many, many months the One Account home page has displayed this message: "We are currently going through a period of staff training and are unable to offer any new mortgage appointments for the One account. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

Clearly they are not offering this product to new customers, but instead of saying so they disguise the fact behind bogus staff training.

Oh well. It used to be a great financial product, and I certainly saved a lot of money in interest payments and cleared my mortgage much faster that would have been the case had I stayed with my "traditional" mortgage provider.

K.
Print the post  

Announcements

Closure of the UK Discussion Boards
The UK Discussion Boards are now closed to new posts.