UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: riskysod One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 92362  
Subject: Re: A stroll down Whitehall Date: 29/02/2012 09:14
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
............and so we return to the old story. Equitable are the best in the business - look at our payouts compared to the market and we do this because we sell direct and not through third parties - inference being - without this huge extra sales overhead we can beat the market. Just to top it all - the Great and the Good are all members so you are safe with us. Well the MPs certainly were - they were spirited away at the first hint of trouble. Next someone will say this was all a big Ponzi scheme.

This was my sensible investment in the future - well this board has taught me a huge amount about human nature and finance. Should be required reading on an MBA - especially for the idiot that tried to convince me that the world was a "Perfect Market" and Black Scholes made sense.

Good bye the Equitable board and thanks for everything - Jokers corner for me now.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Compensation
The Government has agreed in principle to pay compensation - but when and how much?
Free Investing Reports
Download these free Motley Fool reports today.
Information on the 'Heartbleed' bug
So what is 'Heartbleed'? And what should you do?