A Foolish Interview with yogibear2 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: How do you define success?
yogibear2: Happiness is what I consider to be successful. This can be helped by being wise with occasional foolishness.
The Fool: What, in your opinion, are some of life's big mysteries?
yogibear2: The Universe is too big for me to contemplate.
Why do I make bigger mistakes when I get older?
Life is good, death is a mystery.
The Fool: Describe the most embarrassing personal moment you'll admit to!
yogibear2: I was talking in derogatory terms about someone - to find that that someone was the person I was talking to - the back of!
The Fool: Are we alone in the universe? If not, where is everybody?
yogibear2: I don't believe there is anything like the human race out there.... but other forms of life, yes. We just haven't got to them yet.
The Fool: What's your favorite movie, and why?
yogibear2: The Lives of Others - complex, intriguing, passionate, sad, and very thought-provoking.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
yogibear2: IBM - employee option shares.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
yogibear2: Energie - Women's gym. I like their franchise and it seems to be well run (I know two of their gyms but they are countrywide). With a growing older population I think the company should grow.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
yogibear2: Not sure I have one - but really Ebay and Amazon get a lot of use in this household.
Go to yogibear2's Profile
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z