Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Grundbesitz

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 23/12/15 14:07
  • Number: 17904
  • Recommendations: 4
It's basically a drugs war.

it’s over simplistic to infer it’s simply a drugs war.

What might the alternative’s be to just standing back when we see a minority forcing their will on the people or a leader bullying their way
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/15 12:31
  • Number: 17882
  • Recommendations: 0
”You will need to wait a minimum of 5 years if you want British boots on the ground in anything like enough numbers not to get slaughtered.”

Sorry - I know I’ve replied but have a bit more time now. Anyway, for the above to happen
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/11/15 17:27
  • Number: 17880
  • Recommendations: 1
"And can I ask how old you are?"

Just a grumpy old git I'm afraid - way too old for conscription.

Bombing Isl by itself à la Cameron makes no sense at all and Corbyn doesn’t want us to go in any shape or form.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/11/15 12:38
  • Number: 17875
  • Recommendations: 2
“Boots on the ground is not a UK option.”

Don’t you mean it isn’t a Cameron option?

The UK needs to decide what we should stick up for.

It’s all or nothing which is the stupidity of Cameron’s approach.
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/11/15 10:01
  • Number: 17873
regardless of a Labour whipped vote or not, Cameron’s mistake is not sending in the Army to finish the job because of his ridiculous ‘no boots on the ground’ stance. Corbyn's not going to challenge him on that so Cameron gets away with yet another
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/9/15 16:00
  • Number: 17805
...unable to hand out sweeties long before the next election, I would suggest that the Electorate might decide that they've had enough of 10 years of austerity and fancy a change

Indeed. I think that contrary to what you read in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:54
  • Number: 17721
According to the Commonwealth Fund report on comparable health services, the UK comes out top

It was - but wasn't the measurement taken before the latest Conservative shenanigans?
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:46
  • Number: 17720
  • Recommendations: 0
But until Labour find a way of putting some meat on the bone, they will stay in opposition.

Surely the danger is that the Conservatives now they are on their own force the electorate into an ‘Old Labour’ Government just to get rid of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:39
  • Number: 17719
So what would be a 'good' NHS? Would it concentrate on healing the sick for which there are proven treatments? Would it provide any assistance for conditions for which there is no proven treatment other than some selected research. Would it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 12:48
  • Number: 17716
  • Recommendations: 2
Why don't you spell out (like I did) some concrete policy ideas which will appeal to those voters you've lost. And I don't mean Guardian readers in suburban London

I haven’t lost any voters nor do I read the Guardian or live in a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z