Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Grundbesitz

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 24/6/16 10:14
  • Number: 18080
  • Recommendations: 0
"Cameron should announce his resignation now to avoid the referendum becoming about his premiership. Only then can we be certain a vote to leave the EU isn’t actually a vote to get Cameron out."

Well, he’s lost any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/16 16:35
  • Number: 4975
All these changes were driven by the UK government.

So changes to immigration, open borders, sovereignty and law making were driven by the UK government?
If that’s the case, then Britain might be responsible for driving the EU
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/16 10:00
  • Number: 4925
  • Recommendations: 5
Back in '75 I backed the EEC on the basis of trade economics. I thought it made sense.
Some 40 years later the EEC I voted for has morphed into the EU and it is the 'unvoted' for elements that are causing all the angst -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 29/5/16 14:01
  • Number: 18066
Cameron has already said he won't fight the next election as leader so he's going anyway...

But that might well mean a few more years of him and given so many now dislike Cameron, it could well be an issue the undecided take
(Continued...)
  • Date: 29/5/16 13:56
  • Number: 18065
Surely only a moron would vote to the leave the EU for no other reason than to get Cameron to resign?

I agree – but it appears a lot of people are undecided and from what I hear, might just well make their mind up on the day
(Continued...)
  • Date: 29/5/16 09:12
  • Number: 18062
Cameron should announce his resignation now to avoid the referendum becoming about his premiership. Only then can we be certain a vote to leave the EU isn’t actually a vote to get Cameron out.
  • Date: 1/5/16 10:49
  • Number: 2446
No, there isn’t a typo – although I could’ve phrased it much better!

The first time I visited the board I scanned the ‘double-digit-recced’ posts and after a while became aware that most of the ones I read were about leaving the EU.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/4/16 14:39
  • Number: 2438
This is obviously very unscientific but the first time I read this board, most of the double digit recced posts seemed to be in the out camp.

So I left it while I was away and more than a thousand posts later, caught up by once again only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 23/12/15 14:07
  • Number: 17904
  • Recommendations: 4
It's basically a drugs war.

it’s over simplistic to infer it’s simply a drugs war.

What might the alternative’s be to just standing back when we see a minority forcing their will on the people or a leader bullying their way
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/15 12:31
  • Number: 17882
  • Recommendations: 1
”You will need to wait a minimum of 5 years if you want British boots on the ground in anything like enough numbers not to get slaughtered.”

Sorry - I know I’ve replied but have a bit more time now. Anyway, for the above to happen
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z