Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Grundbesitz

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 14/2/14 17:59
  • Number: 16609
  • Recommendations: 1
So a big Tory donor puts up his opinion and because the Tories polled one point more and UKIP & Labour a few points less than his poll – that proves it was a success for the Tories – pretty desperate eh?
  • Date: 12/1/14 15:18
  • Number: 16509
  • Recommendations: 1
Its hard to know where to start.

Marr was never a good choice for this slot and certainly unable to fill Frost’s shoes. He has always been a politico’s yes man, rarely challenging them and much more likely to ask those easy questions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/10/13 20:28
  • Number: 16327
  • Recommendations: 2
looks like the ‘idiot’ Gove agrees with him
(sorry don’t have a ling ‘cos I read it in the Times!)
  • Date: 10/10/13 13:38
  • Number: 16264
  • Recommendations: 3
It sounds like you are moving the goal posts. originally you said that 3 years was long enough to turn the economy around and that the Tories had gone about it the wrong way and then said that the crash was not Labours fault and the economy was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/13 09:20
  • Number: 16260
Why would any party that wants to be elected want to dismantle the NHS, spend less on state schools, and tax people more? Why would that be their dream policies?

Well, I’m sure the Conservatives realised that if they said up front
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/13 17:06
  • Number: 16253
Yeah, I've heard the Labour not our fault plea thanks. No need to just parrot their propaganda.

But can’t deny it. I suppose Cameron/Osborne & Clegg/Alexander are desperate to have people believe the spin also.

QE
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/13 11:28
  • Number: 16249
You’re just repeating the catchprases and spin that you’ve read elsewhere.

Sure the global financial crisis and inevitable recession happened on Labour’s watch but the Tories along with everybody else failed to see it coming – indeed, right
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/13 20:22
  • Number: 16246
I see, so it’s just spin.

I wasn’t suggesting that FUD was exclusive to the Tories – just that there’s still rather a lot of it and as I said, after 3+ years of calling the shots I’d hoped there would be some explanation of progress in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/13 12:17
  • Number: 16244
Loadsa if’s, may’s and might’s, based on a story in the Torygraph and embellished with not very intelligent but nonetheless misleading bias like ‘Labour’s recession’ and unqualified opinion of ‘Labour‘s economic position'. Excuse me if I don't give
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/13 16:42
  • Number: 16240
However I have seen no evidence

In politics real evidence is only provided after the fact.

So at the start, we only have a political leader’s word and promises of what they’ll do if elected. Unfortunately, it has become
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z