Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Grundbesitz

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 21/4/15 12:32
  • Number: 17397
  • Recommendations: 0
Which bit of the following is a myth then?: like Greece at the end of Gordon'ss reign the UK had high government debt and a large continuing deficit because the bank tax revenues were lost for good or at least a generation and the type of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 12:28
  • Number: 17396
  • Recommendations: 1
Really? US banks were in charge of UK government spending during Labour's period in office. I never knew that.........

Your spin shows you understand the real point that there is no defence of - so all that is left is to spin it–
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 11:08
  • Number: 17387
  • Recommendations: 0
You can always tell a Tory without being told from a political commentator. One will say they inherited a mess caused by the Labour Government, and the other will tell the truth, that it was caused by US bankers after whose coat tails the City of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 11:02
  • Number: 17386
- for example 2010 Lib Dem voters are more likely to have switched to Labour than Conservative...

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was caused by many Labour sympathisers voting tactically for the LibDems only to find Clegg jumping
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 09:51
  • Number: 17341
  • Recommendations: 2
Fallon’s latest outburst yet again emphasises that you need to understand the ideology of the party and not believe the reasons they give why you should vote for them as they almost certainly aren’t true.
  • Date: 14/2/14 17:59
  • Number: 16609
So a big Tory donor puts up his opinion and because the Tories polled one point more and UKIP & Labour a few points less than his poll – that proves it was a success for the Tories – pretty desperate eh?
  • Date: 12/1/14 15:18
  • Number: 16509
Its hard to know where to start.

Marr was never a good choice for this slot and certainly unable to fill Frost’s shoes. He has always been a politico’s yes man, rarely challenging them and much more likely to ask those easy questions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/10/13 20:28
  • Number: 16327
looks like the ‘idiot’ Gove agrees with him
(sorry don’t have a ling ‘cos I read it in the Times!)
  • Date: 10/10/13 13:38
  • Number: 16264
  • Recommendations: 3
It sounds like you are moving the goal posts. originally you said that 3 years was long enough to turn the economy around and that the Tories had gone about it the wrong way and then said that the crash was not Labours fault and the economy was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/13 09:20
  • Number: 16260
Why would any party that wants to be elected want to dismantle the NHS, spend less on state schools, and tax people more? Why would that be their dream policies?

Well, I’m sure the Conservatives realised that if they said up front
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z