Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Grundbesitz

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:54
  • Number: 17721
  • Recommendations: 0
According to the Commonwealth Fund report on comparable health services, the UK comes out top

It was - but wasn't the measurement taken before the latest Conservative shenanigans?
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:46
  • Number: 17720
But until Labour find a way of putting some meat on the bone, they will stay in opposition.

Surely the danger is that the Conservatives now they are on their own force the electorate into an ‘Old Labour’ Government just to get rid of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 14:39
  • Number: 17719
So what would be a 'good' NHS? Would it concentrate on healing the sick for which there are proven treatments? Would it provide any assistance for conditions for which there is no proven treatment other than some selected research. Would it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 12:48
  • Number: 17716
  • Recommendations: 1
Why don't you spell out (like I did) some concrete policy ideas which will appeal to those voters you've lost. And I don't mean Guardian readers in suburban London

I haven’t lost any voters nor do I read the Guardian or live in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 31/5/15 08:58
  • Number: 17712
I hope you feel better after that uncalled for outburst! but it doesn’t address any of the points in my post - which simply pointed out the rather obvious truth that the NHS is expectedly worse off under the Conservatives and that the Labour party
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/5/15 16:33
  • Number: 17710
  • Recommendations: 3
I think the NHS was pretty irrelevent so far as the election was concerned. Both main parties were pledging similar amounts of money.

That is true.
However, the other parties weren’t secretly planning an expensive top down and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 29/5/15 17:49
  • Number: 17706
  • Recommendations: 3
Why 'but'? I don't think there's any evidence that Labour would have spend more on the NHS during 2010-15.

Just as there’s no evidence that Osborne or Cameron would’ve fixed the roof while the sun was shining but it never stopped
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 12:32
  • Number: 17397
Which bit of the following is a myth then?: like Greece at the end of Gordon'ss reign the UK had high government debt and a large continuing deficit because the bank tax revenues were lost for good or at least a generation and the type of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 12:28
  • Number: 17396
Really? US banks were in charge of UK government spending during Labour's period in office. I never knew that.........

Your spin shows you understand the real point that there is no defence of - so all that is left is to spin it–
(Continued...)
  • Date: 21/4/15 11:08
  • Number: 17387
You can always tell a Tory without being told from a political commentator. One will say they inherited a mess caused by the Labour Government, and the other will tell the truth, that it was caused by US bankers after whose coat tails the City of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z