Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By rubetart

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/3/14 13:12
  • Number: 83962
  • Recommendations: 0
He comes because he has enormous debt problems and doesn't eat properly on his own. We need to get him coming less frequently to be honest. Time he took charge of himself !

Nic
  • Date: 12/3/14 09:32
  • Number: 83959
  • Recommendations: 3
Thanks Rune
TBH the elder brother isn't a problem,he is probably the most caring of the lot of them but at some point his future does need sorting and I will throw that at his youngest son to sort out. The younger brother,as you can probably
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/14 07:10
  • Number: 83954
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi
At the end of January I was contacted by my nephew to tell me that my eldest brother was in hospital with pneumonia and was in an assisted coma. He is 60 and had not spoken to either myself or my younger brother for about 9 years. He was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 27/10/13 11:58
  • Number: 83594
  • Recommendations: 2
My interpretation of what you have said is that it’s kind of “reality TV show” bad – was that the case, or would you say that’s exaggerating?

Thanks for the reply.I can say I am not exaggerating, the place was bad.He was incredibly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 26/10/13 17:53
  • Number: 83592
Hi
I posted a few months ago about my younger brothers financial problems ,which,unfortunately are still a worry.
In August my partner and I were shocked to discover that his problems with life are much worse than we envisaged. We went down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 19/7/13 10:17
  • Number: 170559
Well an SoA will be good to see the shape of the long term problem. It sounds to me as though he probably cant afford the place he is buying :(

Does he have a spare room he could rent out?

I spoke to him last night and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 18/7/13 12:48
  • Number: 170549
Hi
My younger brother is not coping financially and has asked me for advice. He is self employed as a hair dresser and has developed health problems. He has been managing to work until this week but a flare up has rendered him immobile this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 30/5/13 17:35
  • Number: 83171
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Nic, how are you? Hope you are better now that it's all over.

Getting there Simon thanks. It was a tough couple of years.xx

Nic
  • Date: 28/5/13 14:45
  • Number: 83138
  • Recommendations: 1
Sorry you are feeling down again Simon. Hopefully the holiday will give you a boost and if you could get a good nights sleep I am sure things would look brighter.
I can't really comment on the legs or the teeth,the only good thing about my legs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 17/3/13 15:18
  • Number: 202106
Hi
A young friend has a sony vaio laptop which he uses for gaming.The laptop is a couple of years old and works well apart from the battery being dead.Big problem is he has had two new hard drives in it in a year.I asked at the local computer
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z