Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFTarantula

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 15/6/09 10:01
  • Number: 122091
  • Recommendations: 190
Hi CityTTrader / Paul 20p by Friday

I recently responded to a discussion very similar to this and was promptly blocked by TMF.

I think that statement needs clarification, lest anyone think you were hard done
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/09 09:52
  • Number: 3896
  • Recommendations: 152
As some eagle-eyed Fools have already noticed, the Motley Fool logo has changed - reverted, in fact - to saying "To Educate, Amuse & Enrich". At the same time, the layout & design of the home page has changed.

Both are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/06 15:04
  • Number: 156061
  • Recommendations: 140
Hi BK

Could you please tell us why you've censored my post that Kong replied to here

A 'deleted message notice' email, containing an explanation, was sent to your registered address, as per usual, so I'm not sure why there was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 26/7/13 09:16
  • Number: 40568
  • Recommendations: 127
Never let it be said we don't admit when we make a wrong decision - we clearly got this one very wrong.

So, the separate 'Co-operative Bank' board has been removed, and discussion of the 'rescue plan' & restructuring should continue on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 16/12/07 22:46
  • Number: 7622
  • Recommendations: 118
EE just announced over on ADVFN that he's been banned. I cannot think of hardly any contributor (1 or 2 perhaps) whose posts I value above his. Particularly in a critical week for oil investments for investors of many stocks, including SOCO, it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/14 19:16
  • Number: 380354
  • Recommendations: 104
Hi everyone

Yesterday we received a number of complaints from people who said that they had received unsolicited email marketing at the email address they had given to The Motley Fool.

We were concerned, because we donít like to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 16/5/08 10:03
  • Number: 222658
  • Recommendations: 104
A little earlier this morning we removed a thread started by Calcaria - with the subject line "Mervyn King: Mortgage rates at eight-year high" - which involved removing replies by, amongst others, grumpygit.

Following that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/05 12:13
  • Number: 70571
  • Recommendations: 83
Popular opinion - including that of the Pub's Landlord - seems to be that further discussion of Elektron (EKT) should take place on the AIM Companies board at http://boards.fool.co.uk/Messages.asp?bid=51019
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/05 23:51
  • Number: 75759
  • Recommendations: 82
Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who reported the recent spate of disruptive posts.

Should any more appear, please could I ask everyone to resist the (understandable) temptation to reply to such posts. The best approach is simply
(Continued...)
  • Date: 20/2/03 15:43
  • Number: 18331
  • Recommendations: 81
Hi everyone,

We've just removed a long thread about asylum seekers from the Pub board.

Given the overwhelmingly clear result of Paulypilot's recent poll - in which 206 people voted for less political discussion on this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Share Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z